Thursday, February 5, 2009

Alice

Journey Book


How sweet is the Journey Book? The lady that makes them is so cute and has a daughter named Adelaide. I love that name.

I love starting class late even though I get out late in the afternoon. It gives me time to eat breakfast and enjoy the morning as opposed to rushing to get ready and grabbing a banana as I leap out the door. I don't have my energy class today because the professors are out of town (which kind of makes me sad because I really like that class), but it gives me time to come home and eat lunch instead of running between classes stuffing and sandwich down my throat.

I also think the bird family that lives in the big flower tree outside my window had little birdies again. There was some ugly baby bird chirping early this morning.

No comments: