Sunday, February 1, 2009

Alice



Mom came and took me to San Antonio to take my MCAT. Which was by far the hardest, most trying test I've ever taken. I was thinking about how intense it is to get into college and how much SAT scores matter for those top tier schools. I admit that I studied a lot for the SAT so that I could get into Plan II but the caliber of the SAT doesn't even compare to a thousandth of the MCAT. Seriously.

After my test, we went to the Riverwalk which is where I took the picture above. It was so windy so a lot of my pictures came out blurry but I really like this one. The background is naturally blurred and I like that the flower itself isn't so stark and sharp. Maybe this is a new way to look at certain pictures. My mom joked that if someone looked at all the pictures I took at the Riverwalk, he or she would think I went to a botanical garden instead.

And so the school year officially begins for me now that MCAT stress is somewhat relieved (although I will still be studying in case I need to take it again). But my keyboard is set up, my camera is charged, and I've finished 2/4 homework assignments. It's looking good.



EDIT (9:21 pm): It is not looking good. It turns out that once again, I have to do everything because I get stuck with people who can't do anything.

No comments: