Sunday, October 25, 2009

Alice

Yesterday I concocted a recipe. So let me share it with you! Sorry I don't have pictures but I left my camera at home :( and my roommate and I were pretty focused on watching Hocus Pocus. I highly recommend trying out my recipe as it was very good!

Chicken thigh with fontina wrapped in proscuitto
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Wrap a boneless, skinless chicken thigh around a small piece of fontina cheese and sprinkle with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Wrap it all in one layer of proscuitto.
4. Set on a lined baking dish and sprinkle with extra virgin olive oil.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.

I served my piece with cranberry-walnut bread that I toasted with fresh mozzarella and topped with a roasted roma tomato (I roasted roma tomato halves - deseeded - on the side with the chicken).

Enjoy!

No comments: