Thursday, July 16, 2009

Alice

YES



John Williams composed Harry Potter music?!?!
Why didn't they play it at that DSO concert?!?

[I need to see this movie again. I do.]



So...this looks very familiar. It reminds me of the things frat boys wear when they're not wearing their Greek shirts. But somehow, it looks really clean on this man. Maybe because he's a man and not blonde? And not in Texas? Or the US for that matter (Paris)? I'm sold.

EDIT: BY COLTON.....Ahem!!! I'm like a chameleon or an octapus!




Oh, and I still don't like this look. You are a traitor!!!

3 comments:

Colton and Alice said...

that guy looks gay. and he's japanese...so he's probably in japan.

Colton and Alice said...

actually, he's in PARIS...as stated

Colton and Alice said...

also, octapus? octopus.

are you wearing glasses in the first picture? i think if your shorts were just a tad bit shorter, we could make an andy warhol-style print with those pictures ;)