Monday, December 28, 2009

Alice

Sigur Ros pronounciations

Also, Jonsi's solo album is set to release March 22, 2010 (Does that date ring a bell? I think it's a sign) at which point there will be a tour. Most of the songs are in English. LikeLikeLike.

Rachael Yamagata toured in Dallas and Austin in November and somehow I missed her. I'm still very mad about that. Yes, a week later I am still mad.

I'm also upset that no one would go see Lisa Hannigan with me when she came to Dallas. Really upset.

Damien Rice is due for a new album methinks. 2003 was O, 2006 was 9, 2009 is...nothing?

Come on people I need tours!

2 comments:

Sydney McFearless said...

Is Jonsi pretty cool? I have her collaborating on another artist's cd and I reeally like it!

Colton and Alice said...

These must be different Jonsi's. The Jonsi I'm referring to is the lead singer from Sigur Ros! But I'm sure your Jonsi is cool too haha :)