Monday, January 12, 2009

Alice

My life is going downhill. I finished my MCAT class last night and crashed. Over the course of three weeks, I've managed to raise my score 11 points. Good. Not good enough. I have three weeks until the real thing to raise my score another 10 points. In the midst of it all, my doctor tells me I'm getting a sinus infection. No thank you. I have lost all human contact with my family/friends/boyfriend/books/everything. I didn't get to spend a lot of time with my family when they came to Texas over the holidays. The stress level is making me retain everything I eat apparently. So my conclusion is that finals stress (which is a hell of a lot of stress) is baby cakes compared to MCAT stress. Baby cakes.

1 comment:

Colton and Alice said...

it could be worse :) it could always be worse....half fullllll its half fulll!!!! :D :D