Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Colton

Not to ruin any ones holiday high, but here is a little history lesson. When I have more time I'll discuss this and all the other so-called "Christian"holidays...Source 2

Jeremiah 10:1-4:
"Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them. For the customs of the people [are] vain: for [one] cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.”

3 comments:

Colton and Alice said...

Why oh why do you insist on making the lights and festivities so un-festive? I understand, I do. But really...I don't.

Colton and Alice said...

...That makes no sense...SEE!! You are emotional! I, however, am the logical one!!! I win!

Colton and Alice said...

jaslkdghakl :/